Your frequently asked questions answered:
1. Why should you use a social media consultant?
To save you time, energy and ultimately money. As a consultant, I have knowledge and expertise in how the platforms work and the latest updates, how to identify your ideal clients and how to create a variety of content which will keep your target audience engaged. I can also design a content calendar for your business and suggest scheduling tools to enable you to post when your audience is online. These are just some of the areas I can help you with, so that you can take the time to work on growing your business. Successful social media marketing requires focus and patience, and I alleviate the potential overwhelm of posting and analysing your results and staying consistent with your online presence.
2. What makes a good social media marketing strategy?
- A clear message about you can address your customer’s pain points
- An identified target audience
- A clear idea about which platform(s) your audience spend their time
- A variety of content – written posts, photos, videos, content from other sources
- Consistent and timely posting
- Engagement with your followers
- Analysis of how posts are performing and website clicks
3. Does it matter where I am based?
Working digitally means that I am able to work with you, wherever you are based in the UK or abroad – video calls on Zoom or other platforms, email and phone calls means we can stay in close contact. Face to face meetings can be arranged (expenses to be paid for travel and time)
If you have any questions or queries, please do contact me.