Your frequently asked questions answered:
1. Why should I use a social media consultant?
To save you time, energy and ultimately money. As a consultant, I have knowledge and expertise in how the platforms work and the latest updates, how to identify your ideal clients and how to create a variety of content which will keep your target audience engaged. I can also design a content calendar for your business and suggest scheduling tools to enable you to post when your audience is online. These are just some of the areas I can help you with, so that you can take the time to work on growing your business. Successful social media marketing requires focus and patience, and I alleviate the potential overwhelm of posting and analysing your results and staying consistent with your online presence.
2. What makes a good social media marketing strategy?
- A clear message about you can address your customer’s pain points
- An identified target audience
- A clear idea about which platform(s) your audience spend their time
- A variety of content – written posts, photos, videos, content from other sources
- Consistent and timely posting
- Engagement with your followers
- Analysis of how posts are performing and website clicks
3. How much does it cost to work with me?
Hourly rate £30
Package rates vary according to the amount of time you would like me to work with you – starting from £240
Power hour 1-1 consultation £80 (which includes any preparatory work I do e.g. checklist analysis of social media platforms)
4. Does it matter where I am based?
Working digitally means that I am able to work with you, wherever you are based in the UK – video conferencing, emailing and phone calls means we can stay in close contact. Face to face meetings can be arranged ( expenses to be paid for travel and time)
If you have any questions or queries, please do contact me.